Parents and other leaders shaping Middle Schoolers in Christ
posted by Nick @ 9/09/2005 01:27:00 PM
Nick,I really like the picture you used, it captures the thought!!!!
no dought, nick is good man...
Thanks guys! Any comments on the topic at hand? Matt I know you haven't raised any middle schoolers of your own yet. =-PYou really need to get the links working on your web site Matt. It looks cool but no clickety click.
dont hate, just appreciate
said appreciation granted.
hey nicky i updated the site.. you may look now.. layout is crap but it works for now
Looks pretty sweet man.
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Nick,
I really like the picture you used, it captures the thought!!!!
no dought, nick is good man...
Thanks guys! Any comments on the topic at hand? Matt I know you haven't raised any middle schoolers of your own yet. =-P
You really need to get the links working on your web site Matt. It looks cool but no clickety click.
dont hate, just appreciate
said appreciation granted.
hey nicky i updated the site.. you may look now.. layout is crap but it works for now
Looks pretty sweet man.
Post a Comment
<< Home