Parents and other leaders shaping Middle Schoolers in Christ
posted by Nick @ 9/18/2005 12:23:00 AM
Thanks for the feedback Vicki. This area of parenting is something I know I can't exactly "teach" on -- because I'm not a parent! But this looked like it a good litte read.
...like it *was* a good little read, that is.
I guess I'd have to give a lot more thought to figure out a top 10 list, but I think that everything on the list was good!
Maybe I'd call it "10 Characteristics of a Good Parent" rather than saying "Top" that way you can always add more items. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Thanks for the feedback Vicki. This area of parenting is something I know I can't exactly "teach" on -- because I'm not a parent! But this looked like it a good litte read.
...like it *was* a good little read, that is.
I guess I'd have to give a lot more thought to figure out a top 10 list, but I think that everything on the list was good!
Maybe I'd call it "10 Characteristics of a Good Parent" rather than saying "Top" that way you can always add more items. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home